I have heard people say we have had a woman Prime Minster and a woman as Governor General proof that there is no more sexism but is this proof that sexism is dead and buried? Whilst these achievements are evidence of great steps forward sexism is alive and well and living in every part of our society. Not sure watch this fantastic YouTube clip and I am keen to hear your thoughts.
More Interesting stuff to read
- Stop Blaming women for having less money than men November 7, 2015
- Says it all October 8, 2015
- Bringing hazard control, courage and vision to community sector strategic planning October 4, 2015
- The Fruits of Feminism: How far have we come April 15, 2015
- ‘Not knowing: the art of turning uncertainty into opportunity’, the perfect book for exploring the the new and unknown April 8, 2015