More Interesting stuff to read
- Stop Blaming women for having less money than men November 7, 2015
- Says it all October 8, 2015
- Bringing hazard control, courage and vision to community sector strategic planning October 4, 2015
- The Fruits of Feminism: How far have we come April 15, 2015
- ‘Not knowing: the art of turning uncertainty into opportunity’, the perfect book for exploring the the new and unknown April 8, 2015
Category Archives: Leadership
We can achieve a better world with planning, vision, courage and determination This article will not tell you step by step how to write a strategic plan. But I hope it inspires you to ask the big questions about how … Continue reading
‘Not knowing: the art of turning uncertainty into opportunity’, the perfect book for exploring the the new and unknown
We often think of the world as mostly explored and discovered; that domains yet unexplored are to be left to the very brave and the very clever. But everyday we charter unexplored territories. That unexplored territory is the future. Every … Continue reading
Five workplace practices every feminist leader should adopt Feminism: Equality, equal opportunity and not discriminating on the grounds of gender. So, do you just have to believe in these feminist principles to be a feminist leader? Unfortunately it is not … Continue reading
My daughter teary today because the summer holidays are over. This quote in conjunction with a hug and a kiss had her in a positive frame of mind instantaneously.
Fantastic quote that says so much. Lets be honest very few people have not been on both the giving and receiving end of communication breakdowns. Clear communication requires the communicator understanding their audience and listening as well as talking.